Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- [Hypersensitivity to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, food allergy and mast cell activation syndrome: Relevance of the full allergy testing panel and a brief review of the subject, including two clinical case reports].
- Altered NFE2 activity predisposes to leukemic transformation and myelosarcoma with AML-specific aberrations.
- Vomiting and Dehydration in a 2-Year-Old.
- Myelofibrosis osteoclasts are clonal and functionally impaired.
- Midostaurin for the management of FLT3-mutated acute myeloid leukemia and advanced systemic mastocytosis.
- Palmoplantar maculopapular cutaneous mastocytosis.
- Validation of the Mayo alliance prognostic system for mastocytosis.
- [Clinical Analysis of 208 Patiets with BCR/ABL Negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasms].
- Proposed Diagnostic Algorithm for Patients With Suspected Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.
- Long-term outcome after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation for myelofibrosis.
- EDA fibronectin-TLR4 axis sustains megakaryocyte expansion and inflammation in bone marrow fibrosis.
- The Effect of Polycythemia Vera on Hearing Functions: Evaluation of Twenty-one Patients.
- [Allele-specific polymerase chain reaction and electrophoretic detection in the detection algorithm clinically significant somatic mutations in the gene of calreticulin (calr).]
- Inhibition of pSTAT1 by tofacitinib accounts for the early improvement of experimental chronic synovitis.
- Autoimmune-Associated Hemophagocytosis and Myelofibrosis in a Newly Diagnosed Lupus Patient: Case Report and Literature Review.