Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Inflammation-driven activation of JAK/STAT signaling reversibly accelerates acute myeloid leukemia in vitro.
- Tofacitinib suppresses mast cell degranulation and attenuates experimental allergic conjunctivitis.
- Immunotherapy in Myeloproliferative Diseases.
- Unexplained cause of thrombocytopenia, fever, anasarca and hypothyroidism: TAFRO syndrome with thrombotic microangiopathy renal histology.
- E-Cadherin Expression in Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasms: An Unrecognized Finding and Potential Diagnostic Pitfall.
- A 6-week-old Girl with Recurrent Bullous Lesions and Erosions.
- Management of challenging myelofibrosis after JAK inhibitor failure and/or progression.
- Clinical characteristics and brain MRI findings in myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Therapy-related myelodysplastic syndromes deserve specific diagnostic sub-classification and risk-stratification-an approach to classification of patients with t-MDS.
- Extreme Levels of Platelet Count in Essential Thrombocythemia: Management and Outcome, Report of Two Cases.
- Cluster-Like Headache Revealing Polycythemia Vera: A Case Report.
- Thrombosis of the posterior scrotal vein associated with essential thrombocytemia: Report of a case.
- Acute limb ischemia in a patient with pre-fibrotic myelofibrosis complicated by heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis – case report and systematic review of dabigatran use.
- A77 1726, the active metabolite of the anti-rheumatoid arthritis drug leflunomide, inhibits influenza A virus replication in vitro and in vivo by inhibiting the activity of Janus kinases.
- [Somatic mutation of the V617F JAK2 gene in patients of the cardiovascular diseases].