Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- MPL Y252H anMd PL F126fs mutations in essential thrombocythemia: Case series and review of literature.
- Adding hydroxyurea in combination with ruxolitinib improves clinical responses in hyperproliferative forms of myelofibrosis.
- Combined use of tofacitinib (pan-JAK inhibitor) and ruxolitinib (a JAK1/2 inhibitor) for refractory T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia (T-PLL) with a JAK3 mutation.
- The impact of JAK/STAT inhibitor ruxolitinib on the genesis of lymphoproliferative diseases
- [Symptomatic Profiles of 173 Chinese Patients with Essential Thrombocythemia].
- [Relationship between Thrombotic Events and Peripheral Neutrophil-to-lymphocyte Ratio in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Essential Thrombocythemia].
- Engineered Bcor mutations lead to acute leukemia of progenitor B-1 lymphocyte origin in a sensitized background.
- Xanthatin inhibits STAT3 and NF-κB signalling by covalently binding to JAK and IKK kinases.
- Myeloid malignancies with isolated 7q deletion can be further characterized by their accompanying molecular mutations.
- The renin-angiotensin system promotes colonic inflammation by inducing TH17 activation via the JAK2/STAT pathway.
- Upregulation of Complement Factor H by SOCS-1/3⁻STAT4 in Lung Cancer.
- Protective Effect of Cashew Gum (Anacardium occidentale L.) on 5-Fluorouracil-Induced Intestinal Mucositis.
- Baricitinib for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus: a 2019 update.
- Reactivating endogenous mechanisms of cardiac regeneration via paracrine boosting using the human amniotic fluid stem cell secretome.
- SOHO State of the Art Updates and Next Questions: Myelofibrosis.