Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- A case report of cryptococcal meningitis associated with ruxolitinib.
- Clinicopathologic characterisation of myeloid neoplasms with concurrent spliceosome mutations and myeloproliferative-neoplasm-associated mutations.
- Extensive Cutaneous Mastocytosis After Pregnancy.
- Ruxolitinib: gaining more than intended.
- Calreticulin haploinsufficiency augments stem cell activity and is required for onset of myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- A modeling framework for the economic evaluation of baricitinib in moderate-to-severe rheumatoid arthritis.
- ASXL1 mutation as a surrogate marker in acute myeloid leukemia with myelodysplasia-related changes and normal karyotype.
- Quantification of IGF-1 receptor is useful in the differential diagnosis of essential thrombocytosis from reactive thrombocytosis.
- An evaluation of baricitinib as a therapeutic option for adult patients with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
- Pharmacotherapy in Mast Cell Leukemia.
- Increased von Willebrand factor levels in polycythemia vera and phenotypic differences with essential thrombocythemia.
- Hematocrit and incidence of venous thromboembolism.
- Ruxolitinib Discontinuation Syndrome.
- Increased incidence of infection in patients with myelofibrosis and transfusion-associated iron overload in the clinical setting.
- Reactivation of tuberculosis following ruxolitinib therapy for primary myelofibrosis: Case series and literature review.