Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Combination of MPN driver gene activation with mutations of splice factor or epigenetic modifier genes increases risk of rapid blastic progression.
- Patterns of previous and secondary malignancies in patients with multiple myeloma.
- Immunomodulating role of the JAKs inhibitor tofacitinib in a mouse model of bleomycin-induced scleroderma.
- [Genetic characteristics and prognostic values of RAS mutations in patients with myelofibrosis].
- [Fibrosis-driving cells in patients with primary myelofibrosis and myelodysplastic syndromes with myelofibrosis].
- The Essential Thrombocythemia in 2020: What We Know and Where We Still Have to Dig Deep.
- Azacitidine and venetoclax for the treatment of accelerated and blast phase myeloproliferative neoplasms and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia: a case series.
- Eprenetapopt (APR-246) and Azacitidine in TP53-Mutant Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
- Periodontal management in a primary polycythemia rubra vera patient: A case report.
- Targeting Abnormal Hematopoietic Stem Cells in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Philadelphia Chromosome-Negative Classical Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
- [Development of skin squamous cell carcinoma on the scalp in a hydroxycarbamide-treated polycythemia vera patient].
- Off-label Studies on the Use of Ruxolitinib in Dermatology.
- CALR-ETdb, the database of calreticulin variants diversity in essential thrombocythemia.
- Sometimes it is not as Simple as Sepsis: An Unusual Cause of Coagulopathy.
- Oncologic significance of unexpected osseous foci on FDG-PET without correlative CT abnormalities.