Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Assessment and prevention of cytomegalovirus infection in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant and in solid organ transplant: a multidisciplinary consensus conference by the Italian GITMO, SITO and AMCLI societies.
- Serum calprotectin: A circulating biomarker of the inflammatory state in Philadelphia-negative myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Animal farming and the risk of lymphohaematopoietic cancers: a meta-analysis of three cohort studies within the AGRICOH consortium.
- Cutaneous mastocytosis and infantile hemangioma. Only a coincidence?
- Symptom Burden and Blood Counts in Patients With Polycythemia Vera in the United States: An Analysis From the REVEAL Study.
- Systemic mastocytosis: a rare cause of osteoporosis.
- Tryptase values in anaphylaxis and insect allergy.
- FDG-PET/CT Demonstrates Splenic Angiosarcoma Bone Marrow Metastasis.
- Venom-immunotherapy in patients with clonal mast cell disorders: IgG4 correlates with protection.
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation for myelofibrosis patients aged ≥ 65 years.
- Systemic mastocytosis with normal serum tryptase; rule or exception?
- Mast Cells in Cardiovascular Disease: From Bench to Bedside.
- Phenotype-based drug screening reveals association between venetoclax response and differentiation stage in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Mixed myeloid chimerism and relapse of myelofibrosis after allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
- Clinical Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Anagrelide Used with or without Hydroxycarbamide in Japanese Patients with Essential Thrombocythemia-A Retrospective Single-Center Study of 35 Cases.