Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- JAK inhibitors for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
- Platelet characteristics in patients with essential thrombocytosis.
- Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a for Polycythemia Vera or Essential Thrombocythemia Resistant or Intolerant to Hydroxyurea.
- Ruxolitinib for refractory/relapsed hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis.
- Updates in the management of polycythemia vera and essential thrombocythemia.
- JAK2 mutant hematopoietic cells display metabolic alterations that can be targeted to treat myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Dissection of the Effects of JAK and BTK Inhibitors on the Functionality of Healthy and Malignant Lymphocytes.
- Myelofibrosis in 2019: moving beyond JAK2 inhibition.
- Novel Gain-of-Function Mutation in Stat1 Sumoylation Site Leads to CMC/CID Phenotype Responsive to Ruxolitinib.
- Idiopathic anaphylaxis yardstick: Practical recommendations for clinical practice.
- Reduced Intensity Conditioning Allogeneic Transplant with Dual T-cell Depletion in Myelofibrosis.
- Postural Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) and the GI Tract: A Primer for the Gastroenterologist.
- [Recurrent skin blisters for more than 7 months in a girl aged 15 months].
- MARS: Mutation-Adjusted Risk Score for Advanced Systemic Mastocytosis.
- Association between environmental factors including second-hand smoke and primary lung cancer in dogs.