Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Novel and combination therapies for polycythemia vera and essential thrombocythemia: the dawn of a new era.
- Ropeginterferon Alfa-2b administered every two weeks for patients with genotype 2 chronic hepatitis C.
- Renal disease associated with myeloproliferative and myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasia.
- JAK2V617F myeloproliferative neoplasm eradication by a novel interferon/arsenic therapy involves PML.
- First case of classical Hodgkin-like EBV-positive lymphoproliferative disorder under ruxolitinib therapy.
- Tofacitinib for cutaneous and pulmonary sarcoidosis: a case series.
- “myeloproliferative neoplasms” OR “myelofibrosis” OR “Essential thrombocythemia” OR “Polycythemia vera” OR “International working group for Myelofibrosis Research and treatment” OR “IWG-MRT” OR “JAK2 mutation” OR “CALR mutation” OR “Mastocytosis” OR “JAK inhibitor” OR “Ruxolitinib”; +33 new citations
- ASXL1 mutation confers poor prognosis in primary myelofibrosis patients with low JAK2V617F allele burden but not in those with high allele burden.
- A review of CD30 expression in cutaneous neoplasms.
- An Autopsy Case of TAFRO Syndrome with Type II Respiratory Failure.
- Truncated HDAC9 identified by integrated genome-wide screen as the key modulator for paclitaxel resistance in triple-negative breast cancer.
- Nilotinib-Induced Diabetes Mellitus in a Young Female with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
- Thrombosis and Bleeding as Presentation of COVID-19 Infection with Polycythemia Vera. A Case Report.
- Cutaneous extramedullary hematopoiesis in a patient with secondary myelofibrosis due to MPL gene mutation.
- Molecular genetics of MDS/MPN overlap syndromes.