Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Prognostic impact of RAS-pathway mutations in patients with myelofibrosis.
- A Novel Pathogenic CALR Exon 9 Mutation in a Patient with Essential Thrombocythemia.
- Baricitinib experience on STING-associated vasculopathy with onset in infancy: A representative case from Turkey.
- Experimental Modeling of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
- The effects of granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSFs) in leucocytes.
- Ruxolitinib Cream for the Treatment of Patients With Alopecia Areata: A 2-Part, Double-Blind, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled Phase 2 Study.
- Physicians prescribe adrenaline autoinjectors, do parents use them when needed?
- Clonal Analysis of a Patient with Polycythemia Vera and Coexisting Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia.
- Hypercalcemia as a biomarker of myeloproliferative neoplasms?
- Hematologic Conditions: Platelet Disorders.
- Mast cell activation syndrome: Importance of consensus criteria and call for research.
- [Relationship between TET2 Gene SNP rs3733609 C/T and JAK2V617F Allele Burden in Patients with Myeloproliferative Neoplasms].
- Unsuccessful surgical treatment of thoracic aortic thrombosis in a patient with essential thrombocythemia.
- Identification of 2-Imidazopyridine and 2-Aminopyridone Purinones as Potent Pan-Janus Kinase (JAK) Inhibitors for the Inhaled Treatment of Respiratory Diseases.
- Ruxolitinib as monotherapy in a patient with anaplastic lymphoma kinase positive lung adenocarcinoma.