Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Blast Transformation in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: Risk Factors, Biological Findings, and Targeted Therapeutic Options.
- Mechanisms of Action of Ruxolitinib in Murine Models of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis.
- Molecular Profiling of Tumor Tissue and Plasma Cell-Free DNA from Patients with Non-Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis.
- Lymphoblastic leukemia following myelodysplastic syndromes or myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Acute ST-segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction as the First Manifestation of Essential Thrombocytosis.
- Low dose 100 cGy irradiation as a potential therapy for pulmonary hypertension.
- Emerging translational science discoveries, clonal approaches and treatment trends in chronic myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Resolution of cutaneous sarcoidosis after Janus kinase inhibitor therapy for concomitant polycythemia vera.
- Frequency of isolated cutaneous involvement in adult mastocytosis: a cohort study.
- MDS with 5q deletion and rare cKIT positive mastocytosis: a diagnostic and therapeutic challenge.
- A constitutional activating MET mutation makes the genetic link between malignancies and chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Acute myeloid leukemia with t(8;21)(q22;q22.1)/RUNX1-RUNX1T1 and KIT Exon 8 mutation is associated with characteristic mastocytosis and dismal outcomes.
- Pregnancy in a Woman with Latent Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Induced Chronic Portal Vein Thrombosis, Portal Cavernoma, and Gastric Varices.
- Therapy of Relapsed/Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Today and Tomorrow.
- High Level of Circulating Microparticles in Patients with BCR/ABL Negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasm – a Pilot Study.