Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- De novo variant in tyrosine kinase SRC causes thrombocytopenia: case report of a second family.
- New biologics and small molecules in inflammatory bowel disease: an update.
- Extramedullary Hematopoiesis of the Renal Pelvis in a Patient With Myelofibrosis.
- Efficacy and safety of ruxolitinib and hydroxyurea combination in patients with hyperproliferative myelofibrosis.
- Effect of Chronic Hematologic Malignancies on In-Hospital Outcomes of Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
- Chronic enteropathy associated with SLCO2A1 gene: A case report and literature review.
- Aurora Kinase A inhibition: A mega-hit for myelofibrosis therapy?
- Gli-fully Halting the Progression of Fibrosis.
- Treatment of refractory mastocytic enterocolitis with budesonide.
- Loss of EZH2 Reprograms BCAA Metabolism to Drive Leukemic Transformation.
- Risk factors and indicators of severe systemic insect sting reactions.
- Interleukin-22 accelerates thymus regeneration via Stat3/Mcl-1 and decreases chronic graft-versus-host disease in mice after allotransplants.
- TET2 missense variants in human neoplasia. A proposal of structural and functional classification.
- The evolving understanding of prognosis in post-essential thrombocythemia myelofibrosis and post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis vs primary myelofibrosis.
- Peficitinib Inhibits the Chemotactic Activity of Monocytes via Proinflammatory Cytokine Production in Rheumatoid Arthritis Fibroblast-Like Synoviocytes.