Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Pathogenic and Therapeutic Relevance of JAK/STAT Signaling in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Integration of Distinct Inflammatory Pathways and the Prospect of Their Inhibition with an Oral Agent.
- Population pharmacokinetics of fedratinib in patients with myelofibrosis, polycythemia vera, and essential thrombocythemia.
- Driver Mutation-Specific Clinical and Genomic Correlates Differ Between Primary and Secondary Myelofibrosis.
- Ross Levine: Focus on the critical questions.
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome with essential thrombocythemia: A case report.
- Phagocytosis by endothelial cells inhibits procoagulant activity of platelets of essential thrombocythemia in vitro.
- Hippo Kinase Loss Contributes to Del(20q) Hematologic Malignancies through Chronic Innate Immune Activation.
- Second primary malignancies in myeloproliferative neoplasms and the role of aspirin.
- Heparan sulfates are critical regulators of the inhibitory megakaryocyte-platelet receptor G6b-B.
- Cytological diagnosis of juvenile xanthogranuloma: A rare histiocytic disorder.
- A case of simultaneous acute cardio-cerebral infarction in a woman with essential thrombocythemia.
- Ruxolitinib in Myelofibrosis and Baseline Thrombocytopenia in Real Life: Results in Dutch Patients and Review of the Literature.
- Essential thrombocytosis attributed to JAK2-T875N germline mutation.
- Unilateral telangiectasia macularis eruptiva perstans with an unusual clinical presentation.
- Pulmonary hypertension in patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms: A large cohort of 183 patients.