Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Proinflammatory cytokine interferon-γ increases the expression of BANCR, a long non-coding RNA, in retinal pigment epithelial cells.
- Development of tripe palms and soles in a patient with long pre-existing systemic mastocytosis and newly developed non-small cell lung cancer.
- Hepatic Mastocytosis in Japanese Black Cattle.
- How is the Ph-like signature being incorporated into ALL therapy?
- Expansion of EPOR-negative macrophages besides erythroblasts by elevated EPOR signaling in erythrocytosis mouse models.
- Hsp90 inhibition disrupts JAK-STAT signaling and leads to reductions in splenomegaly in patients with MPNs.
- Midostaurin: a novel therapeutic agent for patients with FLT3-mutated acute myeloid leukemia and systemic mastocytosis.
- MECOM, HBS1L-MYB, THRB-RARB, JAK2 and TERT polymorphisms defining the genetic predisposition to myeloproliferative neoplasms – a study on 939 patients.
- Distinct clinical, laboratory and molecular features of myeloproliferative neoplasm patients with splanchnic vein thrombosis.
- How we diagnose and treat systemic mastocytosis in adults.
- Coexistence of hypertrophic osteoarthropathy and myelofibrosis.
- Linking energy sensing to suppression of JAK-STAT signalling: a potential route for repurposing AMPK activators?
- Current challenges in the management of essential thrombocythemia.
- Ruxolitinib-induced defects in DNA repair cause sensitivity to PARP inhibitors in myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Safety and efficacy of long-term treatment of chronic/persistent ITP with eltrombopag: final results of the EXTEND study.