Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Next Generation Sequencing in MPNs. Lessons from the Past and Prospects for Use as Predictors of Prognosis and Treatment Responses.
- Body Mass Index and Total Symptom Burden in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Discovery of a U-shaped Association.
- A rare atypical chronic myeloid leukemia BCR-ABL1 negative with concomitant JAK2 V617F and SETBP1 mutations: a case report and literature review.
- JSH Practical Guidelines for Hematological Malignancies, 2018: I. Leukemia-4. Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)/myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN).
- Adjuvant ruxolitinib therapy relieves steroid-refractory cytokine-release syndrome without impairing chimeric antigen receptor-modified T-cell function.
- Retrospective Analysis of the Clinical Use and Benefit of Lenalidomide and Thalidomide in Myelofibrosis.
- The Next Generation of JAK Inhibitors: an Update on Fedratinib, Momelotonib, and Pacritinib.
- The development of ruxolitinib for glucocorticoid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease.
- A Personalized Prediction Model for Outcomes after Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant in Myelodysplastic Syndromes Patients.
- Cardiovascular Risk in Polycythemia Vera: Thrombotic Risk and Survival: Can Cytoreductive Therapy Be Useful in Patients with Low-Risk Polycythemia Vera with Cardiovascular Risk Factors?
- Could cytokine release syndrome induce acute myelofibrosis in CD19 chimeric antigen receptor T cells therapy?
- Thrombocytapheresis in Patient with Essential Thrombocythemia: A Case Report.
- A Case of Acquired von Willebrand Disease Secondary to Myeloproliferative Neoplasm.
- Orbital myeloid sarcoma (chloroma): Report of 2 cases and literature review.
- The Clinical and Histopathological Feature of Renal Manifestation of TAFRO Syndrome.