Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Transcriptional alteration of DNA repair genes in Philadelphia chromosome negative myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Novel targets to cure primary myelofibrosis from studies on Gata1low mice.
- Cementless bipolar hemiarthroplasty in a patient with PMF: a case report.
- HDAC11 Deficiency or Inhibition Disrupts Oncogene-Induced Stress Hematopoiesis in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
- The JAK-Inhibitor Tofacitinib Rescues Human Intestinal Epithelial Cells and Colonoids from Cytokine-Induced Barrier Dysfunction.
- Clinical Validation of a Myeloid Next-Generations Sequencing Panel for Single Nucleotide Variants, Indels, and Fusion Genes.
- Prognostic impact of eosinophils in mastocytosis: analysis of 2350 patients collected in the ECNM Registry.
- Progress in elucidation of molecular pathophysiology of myeloproliferative neoplasms and its application to therapeutic decisions.
- Recurrent cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in a young man- A case report of JAK2-negative polycythemia vera.
- Pharmacokinetics of Basiliximab for the Prevention of Graft-versus-Host Disease in Patients Undergoing Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation with Minimal-Intensity Cyclophosphamide and Fludarabine.
- Hydroxyurea-induced hyperpigmentation with iron deposition.
- Pink verrucous plaque in a man with systemic mastocytosis.
- Timing of response and long term efficacy of Omalizumab in non-clonal Mast Cell Activation Syndrome: A case series.
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia: 2020 Update on Diagnosis, Risk Stratification and Management.
- Partial Status Epilepticus in Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis, Initial Manifestation of Polycythemia Vera.