Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Recognizing and Effectively Managing Hypermobility-Related Conditions.
- Mast Cells: Fascinating but Still Elusive after 140 Years from Their Discovery.
- Paraneoplastic leukemoid reactions induced by cytokine-secreting tumours.
- miR-543 regulates the epigenetic landscape of myelofibrosis by targeting TET1 and TET2.
- Anti-leucine-rich Glioma Inactivated-1 Encephalitis Associated with Essential Thrombocythemia.
- Evaluation of the JAK2V617F Mutational Burden in Patients with Philadelphia Chromosome Negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: A Single-center Experience.
- Children and Adolescents with Chronic Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: Still an Unmet Biological and Clinical Need?
- Rare lesion in the uterine cervix with irregular vaginal bleeding.
- Troxerutin Prevents 5-Fluorouracil Induced Morphological Changes in the Intestinal Mucosa: Role of Cyclooxygenase-2 Pathway.
- A Phase 1 Study of Ruxolitinib, Lenalidomide and Steroids for Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
- Luspatercept: First Approval.
- JAK Inhibitor Therapy in a Child with Inherited USP18 Deficiency.
- Crizanlizumab: First Approval.
- Jak 2 Mutation In Recurrent Foetal Loss.
- Polycythaemia Vera Presenting As A Porta Hepatis Mass.