Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- A case of childhood-onset cutaneous mastocytosis with loss of wild-type KIT allele.
- Prevalence of MPL (W515K/L) Mutations in Patients with Negative-JAK2 (V617F) Myeloproliferative Neoplasm in North-East of Iran.
- TAFRO Syndrome: A Case Report from Turkey and Review of the Literature.
- Feasibility of Qualitative Testing of BCR-ABL and JAK2 V617F in Suspected Myeloproliperative Neoplasm (MPN) Using RT-PCR Reversed Dot Blot Hybridization (RT-PCR RDB).
- Multiple vertebral fractures as the first manifestation of systemic mastocytosis.
- 18F-FLT PET/MRI for bone marrow failure syndrome-initial experience.
- Unravelling Intratumoral Heterogeneity through High-Sensitivity Single-Cell Mutational Analysis and Parallel RNA Sequencing.
- Porpaczy E, Tripolt S, Hoelbl-Kovacic A, et al. Aggressive B-cell lymphomas in patients with myelofibrosis receiving JAK1/2 inhibitor therapy. Blood. 2018;132(7):694-706.
- The marrow stem cell niche in normal and malignant hematopoiesis.
- Vorinostat synergizes with Antioxidant therapy to target Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
- Comprehensive clinical-molecular transplant scoring system for myelofibrosis undergoing stem cell transplantation.
- Circulating follicular helper T cells are increased in systemic sclerosis and promote plasmablast differentiation through the IL-21 pathway which can be inhibited by ruxolitinib.
- A 54-year-old Woman with Myelofibrosis and Massive Hemothorax Due to Primary Extramedullary Hematopoiesis of the Pleura.
- The role of hepcidin, GDF15, and mitoferrin-1 in iron metabolism of polycythemia vera and essential thrombocytosis patients
- JAK inhibitors for alopecia areata: a systematic review and meta-analysis.