Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- Psoriasiform Graft-Versus-Host Disease: Report and Brief Review of the Literature.
- Amount of skin shrinkage affecting tumor versus grossly normal marginal skin of dogs for cutaneous mast cell tumors excised with curative intent.
- Image Gallery: An unusual presentation of pseudoxanthomatous mastocytosis.
- Smoking is associated with increased risk of myeloproliferative neoplasms: A general population-based cohort study.
- Safety concerns when using novel medications to treat alopecia.
- Effects of polymorphic DNA genes involved in BER and caspase pathways on the clinical outcome of myeloproliferative neoplasms under treatment with hydroxyurea.
- Bone marrow core biopsy in 508 consecutive patients with chronic myeloid leukemia: Assessment of potential value.
- Durability of spleen response affects the outcome of ruxolitinib-treated patients with myelofibrosis: Results from a multicentre study on 284 patients.
- Determinants of long-term outcome in type 1 calreticulin-mutated myelofibrosis.
- Massive splenomegaly: flow cytometry as a diagnostic tool for systemic mastocytosis.
- Influence of Blood Count, Cardiovascular Risks, Inherited Thrombophilia, and JAK2 V617F Burden Allele on Type of Thrombosis in Patients With Philadelphia Chromosome Negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
- Non-specific skin purpura.
- A discussion of blood cancers and the MPN landmark survey.
- Allogeneic BK Virus-Specific T Cells for Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy.
- Classification and Personalized Prognosis in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.