Active MPN Research
With many clinical trials in progress, as well as clinicians and laboratory scientists around the world researching MPNs, our understanding of these diseases continues to grow. New research on the causes and treatment of MPNs is constantly being published. Here you can find links to the latest MPN research publications.
- The Dose Dependent Effects of Ruxolitinib on the Invasion and Tumorigenesis in Gliomas Cells via Inhibition of Interferon Gamma-Depended JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway.
- Successful therapy of palmoplantar pustulosis with tofacitinib – report on three cases.
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate independently predicts outcome of azacitidine therapy in higher-risk Myelodysplastic syndromes. Results from 536 patients of the Hellenic National Registry of Myelodysplastic and Hypoplastic Syndromes.
- Essential thrombocythaemia treated with recombinant interferon: ‘real world’ United Kingdom referral centre experience.
- Acute myeloid leukaemia evolving from essential thrombocythaemia with marked KMT2A amplification as a homogenously staining region.
- Drug-Related Cutaneous Adverse Events in Philadelphia Chromosome-Negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: A Literature Review.
- Blood Cell Disorders and the Nervous System.
- Acute Kidney Injury Caused by TAFRO Syndrome in a Chinese Patient: Efficacy of Long-Term Corticosteroids Combined with Bortezomib and Cyclophosphamide.
- Splenectomy in Myelofibrosis: Indications, Efficacy, and Complications.
- Treatment of Systemic Mastocytosis With the Pulsed Dye Laser.
- Red Meat Allergies after Lone Star Tick (Amblyomma americanum) Bites.
- Optimization of a High-Throughput Cell-Based Screening Strategy to Identify Small-Molecule Inhibitors of IL-23 Signaling.